INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Saving playlist as TEXT only file - not working  (Read 2354 times)

Curley

• Recent member
Saving playlist as TEXT only file - not working
« on: August 04, 2016, 03:47:57 pm »

I am having no luck exporting a playlist as "text" only. When I select any of the various text only (CSV delimited, M3U) options, the "Format:" field block that shows the file name goes transparent grey and I am unable to save it, no recognition of file. The HTML format and all others export formats work fine, but no text only options??? Very strange. I have checked my default programs and I have CSV files set to open in notebook. Any thoughts here? I have spent two hours trying to figure this out. Bummer.
- Curley

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Saving playlist as TEXT only file - not working
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 05:51:05 pm »

the "Format:" field block that shows the file name goes transparent grey and I am unable to save it,

That field, in the "format" is labeled "title".  It is not the file name.  It's a title that gets added to some types of exported playlists.  The file name is up top in the Location section and is labeled "filename".

Brian.

Curley

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2016, 04:36:32 pm »

Thanks, but aside from that clarification, I am still unable to save a file in text. Any thoughts on that?
- Curley

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2016, 05:13:18 pm »

What happens when you try to save the file?  I did a test and was able to save a CSV file without issue.  MC22.0.13 (on Mac).

Brian.
Pages: [1]   Go Up