INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theater View skin - Layout for Playing Now not being applied  (Read 2733 times)

Don W

• World Citizen
Theater View skin - Layout for Playing Now not being applied
« on: August 11, 2016, 12:26:24 pm »

I'm trying to modify the view for Playing Now in Theater View using a skin. In the LAYOUT section I have a Layout with Location="Playing Now\***" - which is based on the same in the file Base 2.xaml that comes installed with MC. What I'm finding is that the layout is applied if I navigate to Playing Now using the root level navigation roller, i.e. Gadgets -> Playing Now. But if I get to Playing Now by starting a playlist, or by navigating to it from any standard view, then the customized layout is not applied. I've tried every permutation for Location I can think of but nothing has worked. How can I define a Layout that is applied to Playing Now no matter how it is navigated to?

eddyshere

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Theater View skin - Layout for Playing Now not being applied
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2016, 03:20:25 pm »

+1

Don W

• World Citizen
Re: Theater View skin - Layout for Playing Now not being applied
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2016, 09:50:42 pm »

No response from any of the good folks at JRiver who might know the answer? Seems like defining a Location specifically for Playing Now must have worked at one point - its part of the installation, after all. So is it a bug that can be fixed, or is there something I should be doing differently? Or is it something that just isn't supported?
Pages: [1]   Go Up