INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: OSD color feature request  (Read 1754 times)

jachin99

• Citizen of the Universe
OSD color feature request
« on: August 16, 2016, 08:48:54 am »

I understand I'm probably alone on this but there might be someone else out there who agrees with me so I'll give it a try.  I like how I can configure the colors for the OSD but I think this feature might be greatly improved if it were configurable to change colors with the windows ten start bar as the background changes.  For clarity, I have a slideshow configured for background, and my windows 10 start bar configured to change its color the primary color of whatever picture is on screen at any given time.  If jriver could read this value, and change colors within the program to that same primary color, or perhaps one that contrast well with the primary color, I think it would integrate better with the OS.  I'm not sure if this would break compatability on Windows seven systems but its just an idea. 

JohnnyFire

Re: OSD color feature request
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 08:53:51 am »

I understand I'm probably alone on this but there might be someone else out there who agrees with me so I'll give it a try.  I like how I can configure the colors for the OSD but I think this feature might be greatly improved if it were configurable to change colors with the windows ten start bar as the background changes.  For clarity, I have a slideshow configured for background, and my windows 10 start bar configured to change its color the primary color of whatever picture is on screen at any given time.  If jriver could read this value, and change colors within the program to that same primary color, or perhaps one that contrast well with the primary color, I think it would integrate better with the OS.  I'm not sure if this would break compatability on Windows seven systems but its just an idea.

22.0.18 (8/15/2016)

1. NEW: Text color can be configured for Text-based video subtitles that do not have their own styling info.
2. NEW: OSD text color can be configured.

i believe this is done already :P

jachin99

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: OSD color feature request
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2016, 07:51:55 pm »

Yep, and even though I think its great, it would be even better if the text color could read the color of my start bar, and match it. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up