INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Device sync: dead autosync & how to customize the types of files to be converted  (Read 1587 times)

Antoine.

• World Citizen

Hello,

I'm using MC21 on Windows 10 Pro and am encountering a few problems with the syncing of my devices (a Nexus 6p & a TomTom Spark watch).
  • My Nexus 6P does not sync unless selected in the device list, which kind of defeats the whole purpose of the auto-sync option I selected in the options... (a)? And then, it takes eons for the sync to initiate, do you have the same issue. The same sync is lightning quick to start with the TomTom watch (b)?
  • Not a problem but a question: how can I configure a personnalized syncing policy based on a playlist that would only convert unsupported formats? The target device supports mp3 and aac files only. I have a dedicated playlist that lists the files to be transferred on the device. I would also like that all the files of this playlist that are not of these 2 formats (mp3 & aac) be converted to a 320 kbit/s mp3. But I also do not want all mp3's whose bitrate are below 320 (and aac files) to be converted to this format&bitrate... ? Maybe the custom line command can help in this respect, but I don't know at all how to use it.

Thanks for your help!

Sincerely,

Antoine
Server: Windows 10 Pro (64bits) & MC26 - Caselabs Mercury S5 - Corsair HX1000i - ASRock Z97M OC Formula - Intel i7-4790t - 16Gb - Crucial M500 960GB - MSI GTX 960 Gaming 4G - RAID5 : WD Red 4TB (6x) + Adaptec 6805 - JBOD : WG Green 4TB (4x) - Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-2200 - Kef Egg.

HTPC: Windows 10 Pro (64bits) & MC25 - Streacom F12C  - Streacom FLIRC - Corsair HX750i - ASRock Z97 Extreme4 - Intel i5-4690s - 16Gb - Crucial M500 480GB - MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2G - Asus Essence STX II.
Pages: [1]   Go Up