INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Standardise volume when switching between albums and playlists  (Read 1294 times)

seanmcdougall

• Recent member
Standardise volume when switching between albums and playlists
« on: September 03, 2016, 11:10:47 am »

Hi, just wondering if there is a way to ensure that albums play at the same volume as playlists, assuming that Volume Levelling and Adaptive Volume are on?

Let's say I'm randomly playing songs using the 'recently played' playlist. Volume Levelling and Adaptive Volume ensure that the songs play back at similar volume. Then I hear a song and think 'oh yes, I think I'll listen to the whole album'. I switch to the audio pane, select the album and press play. All of a sudden the volume drops out of the song as the gain parameters have changed. For instance, one song plays at +8LU in the playlist and +2.1 in the album. Rather than having to turn the volume up and down, I was wondering if there is a way to set a default for playback of albums?

Sorry if I have missed something obvious!

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
Re: Standardise volume when switching between albums and playlists
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2016, 11:41:51 am »

I believe in order for this to happen, you would need to add it to a playlist. Unless something has changed and I missed the write up on it.
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”
Pages: [1]   Go Up