INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Something went wrong with playback  (Read 1955 times)

Spike1000

• Citizen of the Universe
Something went wrong with playback
« on: September 08, 2016, 04:49:06 am »

While re-tagging a few tracks outside of MC I attempted to play one before manually running the auto import tools to correct the now broken links. MC couldn't obviously find the track as I'd re-tagged it outside MC. So while MC was 'thinking' for a few seconds and trying to 'find' the track (or whatever it does under these circumstances) it 'expanded/stretched' its already full size window to cover the windows toolbar at the bottom of the screen then it popped up the 'Something went wrong with playback' message.

Now I've just tried this again (after a reboot see the previous BSOD message) and I had no such issues. The 'Something went wrong with playback' message instantly appeared and the screen didn't expand. I wonder if this was in fact Windows 10 1607 build restarting the necessary gubbins (eg explorer or whatever) it needs to restart to deal slightly better with the disappearing start menu that windows 10 seems to be plagued with?

Spike

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Something went wrong with playback
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 06:45:45 am »

Probably related to the other problem.

For topics requiring feedback or an answer, please don't post in the thread that announces the build.  That thread should be used for repeatable bugs.

CountryBumkin

Re: Something went wrong with playback
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 07:15:46 am »

Win10 updates will sometimes reset the WASAPI settings to default. Check at Windows Control Panel>Sound. That can cause the message you reported.
Pages: [1]   Go Up