INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC22 Install Crash  (Read 1879 times)

David Sydney

• Galactic Citizen
MC22 Install Crash
« on: September 10, 2016, 11:20:08 pm »

I could not see a thread for installation problems for MC22.

I have MC21 running with no issue, in fact I'm from inside MC21 right now. I am trying to install MC22 as as far as I have read it should be a separate program to MC21. I have tried to run install for MC22 and get the BSOD both times. Little hard trying to pluck out the error but 2 different issues? Where do I go from here I wonder?

Can give you system details in a PM?
David
Dave
------
Linux Manjaro 23 / Windows 10 Pro | i7 14700K Gigabyte Z790 UD AX | JRMark 10253 | Realtek Integrated HDAudio SPDIF | PC Sound - Yamaha TSS-15 5.1 DAC (will be sad when capacitors die!)| Real Sound - DLNA Network to Yamaha RX-V777 Receiver Living Room + Deck | DLNA to Paired Yamaha WiFi WX-010 MusicCast Speakers to Outside Areas

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
Re: MC22 Install Crash
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 03:49:30 am »

its best to close MC21 and install MC22 using a standard browser....you can post your system details on Interact it's done all the time....

http://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Upgrade
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: MC22 Install Crash
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2016, 06:01:23 am »

There is at least one other thread on this problem, and it's likely to be caused by antivirus software.
Pages: [1]   Go Up