INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tagging: Dropdowns Go Off Screen  (Read 1387 times)

squeedle

• World Citizen
Tagging: Dropdowns Go Off Screen
« on: September 13, 2016, 07:58:44 pm »

When I am tagging files, if the dropdown list for a given tag is too long, it will run off the bottom of my screen, preventing me from being able to see anything in the little search boxy thing that usually appears at the bottom. It would be nice if the dropdowns automatically resized so that no functionality is lost.

The problem is remedied by expanding the "tag" pane to full height, but I'd really prefer to be able to use it at about 1/2 height and retain the top pane for navigation.

Please see attached screenshot. Thanks!

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Tagging: Dropdowns Go Off Screen
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 11:37:08 pm »

See in your screenshot, to the left of the list of tags, where it says "Keywords"? Put your mouse over there and scroll to move the list up.

Not ideal, but it should work until a fix is found for this pretty regularly complaint...

squeedle

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 07:08:44 pm »

Awesome, thanks, that's perfect. Sorry if my request is a common one, I did a quick forum search and didn't see another post on this topic.

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 07:56:24 pm »

No need for apologies. It's not an easy thing to search for really.

The scrolling thing isn't exactly intuitive either. I think most would try scrolling the tag list itself, which does not work. You wouldn't think that putting the mouse over the label and scrolling would cause the list to the right of the mouse to scroll... at least, I wouldn't.

-marko
Pages: [1]   Go Up