INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mkv 3d lip sync  (Read 2482 times)

Z0001

• Citizen of the Universe
Mkv 3d lip sync
« on: September 21, 2016, 06:14:13 pm »

Hi

I have noticed that lip sync is out of time with 3d mkv content. My sense is that during the course of the film it improves. Is there a fix for this or a suggested setting. I run ROHQ and a separate vid card and my pc is powerful enough.

Thanks
Z

Z0001

Re: Mkv 3d lip sync
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 04:52:46 pm »

Any ideas folks?

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 05:14:18 pm »

I've been seeing this a bit as well, but it isn't consistent, and I haven't found a reason for it, or a consistent set of circumstances yet. It comes and goes.

So I have just been either rebooting, which often doesn't fix it, or changing the sync correction at Options>Video>Advanced between typically 200 and 0 ms.

As I said, I can watch lots of stuff with it set at zero, then watch the same sort of stuff and need 200ms, which will continue for a while, then later I will need to change it back to 0ms.

So at least you are not alone. Someone else mentioned it recently as well.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

Z0001

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 06:18:56 pm »

Yes, inconsistency is how I'd describe it.

Has mc22 made a fix to this?
Z

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2016, 07:09:25 pm »

No. I'm using all but the latest Beta version, and it still happens.

If it happens to me again, and I can, I will analyse what is going on. But so far I can't work out why it happens.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner
Pages: [1]   Go Up