INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playback problem....  (Read 760 times)

Steef_V.

• Junior Woodchuck
Playback problem....
« on: July 29, 2003, 01:53:33 pm »

Searched the forum for this problem but did not find anything, so here it is....

When I have a number of tracks in "Playing now" and start playing, in most cases when a track finishes, the new track starts with the sound "distorted" ( lower volume, voices almost gone). Then, when I click on (or move) the slider bar of the player, all is back to normal. But the next track is bad again most of the time.

This problem started some weeks ago. Installing V9.1.222 didn't improve anything.

Is this a bug or a setting I might have changed and then overlooked?
Thanks for any help!

Steef.

xen-uno

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Checking your hard disk for errors...
Re: Playback problem....
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2003, 02:05:30 pm »

For what file format...mp3's? I would suggest going to MC>Tools>Plug In Manager and uninstalling the applicable Input plugin then reinstalling same. Close MC then restart it. May help...may not. It's a starting point none the less.

10-27

Steef_V.

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Playback problem....
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2003, 02:35:43 pm »

After reinstalling the MP3 plugin the problem remained...

However you put me on a trace! I simply deinstalled MC completely, and reinstalled it. This seems to have solved the problem. No distorted sound so far (10 tracks played).  

Normally I just install a new version of MC on top of the old one. Maybe this did not work correctly in a previous case. - Could've thought of that myself, but I'm not as knowledgeable as most of you guys..... :-[ :-[ :-[

Thanks for your support!
Steef.

Pages: [1]   Go Up