INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TV Show playback order problem  (Read 1710 times)

pr1me

• Recent member
TV Show playback order problem
« on: November 12, 2016, 10:35:36 am »

Hello  ;D,

I don't recall changing anything to my setup, but something must've happened.

So to makes things clear, i have my tv shows set up this way:

On the TV show tab, i got all the shows.
When i double click, it opens to a new section with all the seasons.
When i double click on each season, i got the tree poping on the bottom with all the episodes.

That is slightly different from the default setup, which show the tree immediately upon double click on the tv show tab.

When i'm on the tv show tab, on each tv show i can click on "play" withtout having the need to go into the seasons section.
Now when i click on play, it plays the first episode of each season.
Basically Season 1 ep 1 -> Season 2 ep1 -> Season 3 ep1 etc...

I would like to go back to what it used to be since jriver 18 , when i press play it plays all the seasons in order.

Right now the only way for me to play everything in order is to go to the season section and right click/hold/select all season and move them to playing now.
Then it plays everything in order (all ep first season / all ep second season etc..)

If anybody can give me some pointers, what option/command could make jriver play the first episode of each seasons instead of all seasons in order.

Thanks

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: TV Show playback order problem
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2016, 06:37:35 pm »

You have somehow changed your sort from Series>Season>Episode to Series>Episode>Season.

Fix your sort sequence. I can't advise of how or where to do that as you have a modified view. But it may be as simple as selecting the custom sort you previously created, or maybe selecting the default sort.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner
Pages: [1]   Go Up