INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: iPad Version 4 - JRemote 3.23 Not Working  (Read 2843 times)

Lion_647

iPad Version 4 - JRemote 3.23 Not Working
« on: December 01, 2016, 09:18:29 am »

I have an issue with my iPad Version 4, iOS 10.1.1 and JRemote 3.23.  The app crashes whenever it reaches 10 seconds remaining in the first song when Zone is "This Device."  I've deleted and reinstalled the app.  I've turned Transcode Off and On - I've reset the iPad - but no change.  The app works when I select "Player" as the zone but not when the iPad is the output device.  It worked fine with JRemote 3.22.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.

FRFRTX

Re: iPad Version 4 - JRemote 3.23 Not Working
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 01:33:05 pm »

I am having the same problem with JRemote version 3.23.  Did a complete reset of my iPad; only installed JRemote 3.23 with nothing else; and it still crashes. 

My iPad is also a 4th Gen, and I am running iOS version 10.1.1.

Is there any way that this can be fixed or I can get back version 3.22 so that it will work again.

Thanks

FRFRTX

Re: iPad Version 4 - JRemote 3.23 Not Working
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2017, 10:08:46 am »

I am having the same problem with JRemote version 3.23.  Did a complete reset of my iPad; only installed JRemote 3.23 with nothing else; and it still crashes. 

My iPad is also a 4th Gen, and I am running iOS version 10.1.1.

Is there any way that this can be fixed or I can get back version 3.22 so that it will work again.

Thanks

This problem has been fixed on my iPad in JRemote version 3.24.   :) :) :) :)  Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up