INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center and ASIO -Reporting a possible bug  (Read 850 times)

jmcomp124

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Media Center and ASIO -Reporting a possible bug
« on: July 21, 2003, 01:00:23 pm »

To the authors and JRiver....

Some of you maybe familiar with my username from avsforum.com. This is Jai from avs.
I recently purchased Media Center 9, primarily for ASIO support and also the excellent interface that jriver offers. My configuration is an HTPC with RME Digi96/PAD sound card with high-end audio equipment. I see a clear improvment with ASIO, however there seem to be some minor errors.

1. Media Center leaves a snippet in the buffer that causes endless repitition of a snippet if while playing a track, I go to tools -> options. The only way to stop it is closing media center and restarting my preamp (Lexicon MC-1). Is this a bug ? If so, can the author fix it please. My source files are .apes.

2. Occassionally, when I try to play a track, it almost seems like the software is running on brakes, i.e., there is no audio and the progress bar moves very slowly and stops. This is a sporadic error and not predicatable. I have the latest version of RME drivers and have had no such problems with Winamp.

Are these known errors ? If so, are they fixed ? If not, how can I help you fix it ?  I am very interested and I want to see it perfected.
Thanks,
-Jai

Marko

Re: Media Center and ASIO -Reporting a possible bu
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2003, 04:38:35 am »

what happened to the replies on this one?

Last I saw, Matt mentioned a possible fix.

No.1 is still a problem for me under .219

I've not come up against No.2 so far.

-marko

Marko

Re: Media Center and ASIO -Reporting a possible bu
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2003, 04:43:40 am »

Pages: [1]   Go Up