INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can a skin do this?  (Read 822 times)

Kurt Young

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Tastes like crab, talks like people.
Can a skin do this?
« on: July 22, 2003, 10:38:50 pm »

I noticed today... doing a general "Tile Windows" in XP doesn't notice MC9 while in Mega-Me.  Nor Mini-Me.

This makes me remember that MC is drawing itself these days.  Hrmm...

This makes me think that, if MC9 doesn't follow the normal "Windows" rules (and it doesn't), someone around these parts could tell me how to take the "minimize" button in Mega-Me (top right, round, amber in JC's Brushed Chrome) and turn it into a "Switch to Mini-Me" button instead.

See, this would be ideal for me in particular.  For some reason, it just occurs to me to "minimize" the Mega-Me window down into Mini-Me when I reach for the minimize button... it doesn't occur to me to hit any of the three available toolbars (hehehe!)... I want to use the "system buttons".  You know, that's where close is, that's where maximize/restore is.

Can I modify a skin to do this?  (Or mebby if I asked him real nice, could the author modify the skin to do this?  ;)  Sides, this particular author's Mini-Me skin has a proper minimize-to-taskbar-or-systray button on it if I really feel the need to get MC gone...)

-Kurt

Listening to: 'Fortunate Fools' from 'Brushfire Fairytales' by 'Jack Johnson' on Media Center 9.1

mjextman.exe /ipodsync
Pages: [1]   Go Up