INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My "player" (Microrendu) is no longer displayed or recognized by JRiver  (Read 2874 times)

mttbsh

• Recent member

I used JRiver Media Center 22 for Windows on my desktop. Suddenly my Microrendu is no longer listed under "Playing now" in JRiver, same situation on JRemote, the Microrendu is not an option in "zones". Any idea why it disappeared and how to reconnect? I've tried restarting my desktop but it still does not see the Microrendu. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated!
Matt

DaQi

• Recent member

I have the same issue. It is recognized by Roon and works perfectly with it so I don't think it is a problem with my network or my Microrendu. I have worked with the people from Sonore and they have no ideas either. I have moved it around my network and JRiver still can't see it.

Any suggestions?

auricgoldfinger

• Recent member

Try the following process.  I have to do it 2-3 times a week, which is very frustrating.

1. Turn off your linear power supply to shut down the microRendu and DAC.
2. Turn off your DAC and close JRiver.
3. Turn on your DAC.
4. Turn on your linear power supply to power up the microRendu.
5. Verify that the microRendu sees your DAC in DAC diagnostics.
6. Restart MPD/DLNA render.
7. Select MPD/DLNA in the Audio App Switcher.
8. Open JRiver.  (You may have to open and close JRiver once or twice before it finds the microRendu.)

See the attached screenshots to be sure your settings are correct.

DaQi

• Recent member

That's not really a solution. At that point what is the point?

auricgoldfinger

• Recent member

That's all the developer will offer.  Otherwise, he blames it on your network or your DAC.  Good luck getting him to admit the microRendu is the problem.

auricgoldfinger

• Recent member

See more detailed responses from the developer here:  http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,108337.msg758748.html#msg758748
Pages: [1]   Go Up