INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MADI Audi/Midi  (Read 1866 times)

soundmaster

MADI Audi/Midi
« on: January 10, 2017, 02:49:36 pm »

I am using the UFX+, which has also MADI channels. Apparently, MC does not route audio to these channels. The other channels I can access readily.

Is there a way to use the Audio/Midi setup, that is to route from MC to the output channels specified in the Audio/Midi setup preferences?

Thanks in advance!

mojave

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Requires "iTunes or better" so I installed JRiver
Re: MADI Audi/Midi
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 03:44:45 pm »

I am using the UFX+, which has also MADI channels. Apparently, MC does not route audio to these channels. The other channels I can access readily.

Is there a way to use the Audio/Midi setup, that is to route from MC to the output channels specified in the Audio/Midi setup preferences?

Thanks in advance!
You do it in the RME settings if you want to use WASAPI output. The manual shows how on page 17. After activating the desired MADI channels in the RME settings, you then choose that output in JRiver in Tools > Options > Audio > Audio Device. If you want to use ASIO output, then you probably need to route from the software playback to the MADI outputs using RME's Totalmix FX.

soundmaster

Re: MADI Audi/Midi
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 03:14:19 am »

Thanks, however, I am on a Mac. In Audio/Midi Setup, TM, and Reaper I can see/access the MADI channels.
Any suggestions?
Pages: [1]   Go Up