INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Single Instance?  (Read 1657 times)

Belarathon

• World Citizen
Single Instance?
« on: January 11, 2017, 01:03:46 pm »

Hello:

Is there a single instance option?   If I have JRiver open on the desktop, and initiate playback by clicking on a music file from a hard drive, another instance of JRiver is launched.  It can get messy.

Incidentally, I am experiencing the white "flash" when going to Theater Mode.  I'm running Nvidia 367.57 drivers on a GT730.  I get the same thing using the default Nouveau X-Server drivers.  Anything else to try?  Thanks in advance.

JRiver Media Center 27 → Topping E30 → Luxkit z501 or Sherwood S5000 → A/D/S L810

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Single Instance?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 08:55:44 am »

Hello:

Is there a single instance option?   If I have JRiver open on the desktop, and initiate playback by clicking on a music file from a hard drive, another instance of JRiver is launched.  It can get messy.
Not currently since there is no shell integration in linux with MC yet.
Incidentally, I am experiencing the white "flash" when going to Theater Mode.  I'm running Nvidia 367.57 drivers on a GT730.  I get the same thing using the default Nouveau X-Server drivers.  Anything else to try?  Thanks in advance.
Can you turn on logging and post the resulting log here? Hendrik can probably comment on the issue then.
Pages: [1]   Go Up