INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Difficulty installing upgraded program on Mac  (Read 1441 times)

BuchwaldSz

Difficulty installing upgraded program on Mac
« on: January 17, 2017, 08:37:01 am »

I just downloaded the JR22 to my Mac mini and the program did not automatically install on my computer.  I followed the additional instructions to manually enter the Key and hit refresh; the program still did not install.

What should I do because the program no longer works and I'm even unable to re-install the old version I had?  Has anyone run into this issue?  Thanks

Grundgütigster

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Difficulty installing upgraded program on Mac
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 01:12:21 pm »

What do you mean with "installing"?

You get a *.dmg file. Open this with a double click, accept the licensing terms and you will find a "Media Center 22" icon in your finder where CDs and DVDs show up. Open this and drag the "Media Center 22.app" icon into your program folder. This will copy the progrma into that folder. Change into the program folder and open the app you just copied there. There is no additional installing procedure necessary except adding the license code.

Edit: You still might have the old program in that folder. I'm sorry, but I don't know how to migrate the old MediaCenter's library into the new program, as I'm still using an older version that I never updated. But you propably wil find that out yourself.

Good luck!
Pages: [1]   Go Up