INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can fields/tags be added to the Audio CD Rip Disc Edit Disc Information window?  (Read 1937 times)

Antognini

• Junior Woodchuck

Is it possible to add field/tag lines to the above? I'd like to enter Disc # when I am working with something like an opera album that has several CDs. It would be nice, too, if I could input values to a customer tag.

I know that I can do such things via the Tag action, but that is after the fact of the disc being ripped and the disc's tag information container (don't know if it has a better name) being created. If I could, for example, pre-populate Disc #, I could do interesting things with rules via the Disc # tag.

JimK

• Junior Woodchuck
  • nothing more to say...

I have the same question. I would also like to enter the Album Artist before ripping the disc.

Antognini

• Junior Woodchuck

OK, adding fields isn't needed. What I now do: In Edit Disc Information, I make changes to Artist, etc, as desired, and say OK. On the list of tracks, I click on them all to bring them into the focus, then right-click on the set and choose Tag: In the Tag menu, I can add Disc # and anything else that's defined for tagging; I say OK. Then I rip.

The tagged values, including Disc # are in place at the end of ripping.

JimK

• Junior Woodchuck
  • nothing more to say...

I do that as well. Still it would be easier to modify it in the Edit Disc menu.
Pages: [1]   Go Up