INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Android Version, Do I need to update from 19 to 22 first, Please help, ther are  (Read 1386 times)

bfburkejr

• Recent member

Hello,
I have been a paid user of media Center for many years, the best Player/Organizer on the market! I just got a new smart phone, although it is a few models old, it is brand new and is supposed to have a good ad/da convertor. It is a Samsung Galaxy S5. I would love to have River Media center on it! I also need to update to the latest version on my PC, I have 19 right now with no DSD box yet although my soundcard/music interface in a professional one, MOTU 2408 MIII and a 24 I/0 (it is 24/32 bit 96 K but it will out perform any or prosumer convertor/soundcard on the market with faster processing time) It has Burr Brown Convertors and a very low noise floor. I use it as an input for my instruments etc. Was considering a KORG DSD convertor, but am concerned with a lack of music in DSD. I have KORG keyboards and a DSD recorder from them so I get he KORG DSD software for free. Is there a an app that is superior to the ones on the phone already, especially for FLAC and some APE. I like FLAC as I can use the max compression and the decompression time is the same. I am hearing good things about Power Amp, but if there is a fairly full version of JRiver Media Center, mostly for sound, almost exclusively for sound actually. Let me know what you guys think, you are the people I trust because you have been using the best software on the market IMO so you should know how the others compare. If it is available, how do I get it? . Peace to all. Brian Burke Jr

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"

the only thing I can think of putting on your phone would be a app called JRemote. Putting a email in any type of blog is not a good idea IMHO
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”
Pages: [1]   Go Up