INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Incorrect cover art background in Theater View  (Read 1459 times)

Kid Twist

• Junior Woodchuck
Incorrect cover art background in Theater View
« on: January 23, 2017, 12:20:07 pm »

Hi. I usually use MC in Theater View. I've turned off the option to have Google Images provide slideshow backgrounds because most of my collection is classical and Google was coughing up incorrect (and sometimes ridiculous) artist images for a lot of my albums. I kept the other two sources of art. This means that I now get accurate images for some of my music, and for the rest, Theater View stretches a large version of the album cover across the background. I'm fine with this. It looks pretty good.

Here's the issue: Sometimes, while listening to music I navigate through my collection to find something else to append to the play queue. When I return to Playing Now, I see the cover of the last album I navigated to as a backdrop instead of the one that's currently playing. A quick jump to Display View and back fixes this, but I'd prefer not to have to do that.

Is this an MC issue or is there something incorrect about the way I'm storing album art? All my tracks have the album cover embedded in the file, and in addition, I keep two backup jpegs of the cover in the album folder.

Thanks.

Kid Twist

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Incorrect cover art background in Theater View
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 06:46:51 am »

Any thoughts on this? Thanks.

Dawgincontrol

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • We have met the enemy and he is us.
Re: Incorrect cover art background in Theater View
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2017, 11:23:33 am »

You can't stop it, you can only hope to contain it.

There is nothing you, as a user can do to fix this.  It would be nice if they gave us more control over images from Google.
Pages: [1]   Go Up