INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Restore? Why, what, how.  (Read 1909 times)

ladnarc

• Recent member
Restore? Why, what, how.
« on: January 24, 2017, 10:13:47 am »

Can someone explain in plain English what, why and how the restore process works. I've installed MC on the three mac computers in my house, which I understand is allowed. I bought it on Jan. 7th and have already been told I've used two(2) restores. At this rate I'll be out of restores at the end of a few months - and then what? Do I have to purchase it again? Because that ain't gonna happen.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Restore? Why, what, how.
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 06:28:23 pm »

The wording of the licensing and "restore" process is kind of confusing in my opinion.  The good news is, it all pretty much makes sense once you figure it out.  Better yet, the licensing terms are extremely generous.  You won't ever need to "re-buy your license".  You're covered for life with the version you bought on a reasonable amount of computers.  3 computers is apparently pretty common and is definitely "reasonable".

If you have any further questions, please ask.  I don't want to cover everything that's in the "Restore" link, but I'll answer any questions you have to the best of my ability.  Plenty of other people are here to help you also.

Brian.
Pages: [1]   Go Up