INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRemote - Intermittent Track Progress Bar functionality (iOS and Android)  (Read 2260 times)

UncleMilt

• Junior Woodchuck

Perhaps, I am the only one experiencing this issue...

My progress bar is mostly dysfunctional on current iOS platform, and huge lag on Android?
Progress bar pegged to the right - with values equal? (except for + - sign)!

I am using a wired client (laptop)/server (PC) setup ...with JRemote controlling the client.
Playlist under 1,000 tracks.
All software up-to-date as of posting.

It appears (Track) "Duration" field update does not happen.. or lags?
 - after transition to new/different track - on both platforms??

Duration field update - does not appear to occur - upon executing pausing action (on my system), but
"full track stop" and "start" action - fixes my display/track progress issues for that specific track only?

However, normal - next track - transition will display same issue.

rossp

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

You are not alone, with my iOS JRemote I get the same issue.

Ross

UncleMilt

• Junior Woodchuck

You are not alone, with my iOS JRemote I get the same issue.

Ross

Track progress bar issue SOLVED (by Bob).  I had to modify my Client Options (when connected to a Library Server) in Audio Conversion section
from "Convert audio if necessary" - to - 'Don't convert audio".  Upon making change to setting , I rebooted my JRemote devices, loaded app and track progress bar issues disappeared.

amsco15

• World Citizen

Does DSD over PCM still work when do not convert is selected.  I have never been sure what this switch is for.  Thanks for your posts!

amsco15

• World Citizen

FYI.  Looks like installing MC 22.0.65 fixed any weird progress bar issues I was experiencing.  No need to mess with other settings.  Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up