INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems Streaming to Pandora in MC 22  (Read 2567 times)

PMGarafola

Problems Streaming to Pandora in MC 22
« on: February 11, 2017, 12:54:32 pm »

Hello - I am having trouble streaming Pandora through JRiver MC 22. This worked in MC 19 and I recently upgraded to MC 22 and now it does not work.  I successfully added the pandora site www.pandora.com to the "Connected Media" list. When I try to activate the link, I get a Pandora message saying that I am not using the latest browser. It tells me to load one of Chrome, FireFox, IE, or Edge. I have the latest version of Firefox loaded.  I can use the browser to go directly to Pandora from outside the MC 22 interface and it works fine.

I am running MC 22 build number 22.0.59. The operating system is Windows 7 Professional, Service Pack 1, with 4 GB RAM.

Everything else in MC 22 seems to work fine. 

Has anyone else this and figured out ho to solve it? Thanks in advance.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Problems Streaming to Pandora in MC 22
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 01:53:51 pm »

You were probably using MC's WDM driver to do that.  Did you try setting it up?

PMGarafola

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 02:40:04 pm »

No - I'm not familiar with that. I just used the File->Open URL menu option, then specified www.pandora.com. Can ou tell me where find the WDM driver set up? Thanks.

PMGarafola

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2017, 03:11:23 pm »

Actually I went ahead and configured the WDM driver and I am getting the same behavior.  I am not seeing IPC listed in "Playing Now" but I   followed all the instructions in the help and was able to configure the JRiver MC20 device as the default for sound in the windows set up. Still getting same behavior form Pandora. Apparently there is an internal browser in MC and it must be out of date. Does anyone know whether this can be upgraded independently from the MC upgrades?
Pages: [1]   Go Up