INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Content Panel "Jump" buttons missing  (Read 2488 times)

joshhuggins

• MC Beta Team
  • Galactic Citizen
Content Panel "Jump" buttons missing
« on: February 15, 2017, 05:47:34 pm »

I don't know what I did but I've lost the little jump arrows in the content panel like shown in orange in the attached image. Can anyone point me in the right direction of what I might have done? I've searched help, options and thru the wiki but I don't even know what they are a called so made searching a bit hard. I'm betting it's something silly easy to fix too. Thanks for any ideas.
Thanks!

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
Re: Content Panel "Jump" buttons missing
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 06:36:14 pm »

it's in features linkable columns
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

joshhuggins

• MC Beta Team
  • Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 06:42:09 pm »

Thanks for the idea TAO1857, but that item was checked. I toggled it off and back on again, restarting MC each time but no luck. I feel like it must be a shortcut key or something I did because I have just been listening to music today and browsing around my library. Hmmm what else....
Thanks!

~OHM~

• "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2017, 06:44:59 pm »

I don't use them but when i checked that they appeared....maybe a total reboot is needed
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

glynor

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2017, 09:30:34 pm »

Are your columns not showing the "real" Artist, Album, etc fields but perhaps fancy custom Calculated Columns or Custom Fields which stand in for the real ones?
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

joshhuggins

• MC Beta Team
  • Galactic Citizen
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2017, 12:52:05 pm »

I don't use them but when i checked that they appeared....maybe a total reboot is needed
Tried a reboot, uninstall/reinstall keeping libraries, uninstall removing libraries, removing every JRiver folder left over on my hard drive and cleaning my registry & then reinstall with reboot and still no jump arrows/column links.

Are your columns not showing the "real" Artist, Album, etc fields but perhaps fancy custom Calculated Columns or Custom Fields which stand in for the real ones?
No nothing fancy at all here. Using the standard base views after a whole system reload. They were there and working for a while after the original reinstall of beta v22.0.73 or .74. I was pretty sure I did something via the keyboard when MC was the active application instead of my CAD app by mistake but now after all the re-installs I am not sure. Thanks for the ideas guys, I'll play with it a bit more maybe this weekend, have to get back to work now. At least my tunes still are a rockin! ;)
Thanks!

Zhillsguy

• Galactic Citizen
Ryzen 5 W11 x64 MC 29 HTPC/Server and HP G2 Mini Elitedesk W11 MC 29 (music only zone), various Android Phones and Tablets for control of both, powering two lanai surround systems, 5.1 and 4.1 respectively.

joshhuggins

• MC Beta Team
  • Galactic Citizen
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2017, 12:18:56 pm »

Thanks for the idea Zhillsguy, but tried that already with no luck. :(
Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up