INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC License expires periodically -- Demo Version Conflicting with Full License?  (Read 1199 times)

dburna

• Recent member

Wondering if anyone had an answer to a strange problem I've been having.  I installed JRiver a while ago on my MacBook Pro, the same one where I originally had the demo version.  My problem is that is seems like the licensed version is 'timing out' like it was a demo version -- after 30 days (or whatever the demo time period is), the license "expires" and I have to reinstall, using up one of my annual license renewals in the the process.

Has anyone encountered this?  If so, how did you solve it?  I am thinking I need to remove everything JRiver from this Mac and then reinstall.  Hopefully that will correct the issue.  If so, how do I do this?  I can go to the Applications folder and blow away all programs, but I am wondering if there is something elsewhere that is residing in say, a library directory, that is causing this problem.

Any knowledgeable suggestions would be most appreciated.  I have already tried all the unknowledgeable actions.

Regards,  -dB

Pages: [1]   Go Up