INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: eyboard "Zoom" button pressed by accident... messed up MC21  (Read 1418 times)

Dervishing

• Recent member
eyboard "Zoom" button pressed by accident... messed up MC21
« on: March 09, 2017, 01:00:09 am »

My Microsoft (brand) wireless keyboard has a bunch of junk keys littered all over the place... slipped and picked it up in the wrong spot and pressed the Zoom button (a rocker with + in one direction and - in the other direction). Now movies are offset within the MC21 window to the upper right corner or lower left corner. If I zoom to try to fill the screen again, the movie runs partially off the right side of the window (if in full-screen mode it runs off the edge of the screen) losing some of the image. I have looked through all the video settings and there doesn't seem to be anything to fix this. Restarting MC21 did not change anything and rebooting the computer didn't change anything either. Nothing else is coming to mind to try... other than possibly uninstalling MC21 including any "left-over" files with settings in the user directory or elsewhere... but would rather find a simpler fix if there is one. Anybody have any ideas?

Things I can identify... when the "zoom" number is displayed on the screen, when it says 100%, the image is much smaller than the size of the window... 200% would be closer to full window size if the image wasn't being cut off in the window or at the edge of the screen if in full-screen mode. When I go into full-screen mode, the relative position and offset of the image is maintained and in that mode, zooming to make the image fill the screen to the left edge causes some of the image on the right side to be cut off and lost (maybe 10% to 20% of the width of the image is lost). Unfortunately, the keyboard doesn't have a "reset" button for Zoom to undo any Zoom changes. Same problem with 1080p24 and 2160p24 output from computer (I didn't expect resolution to make a difference, but had to check). The image is no longer centered in MC21 window (or full screen)... the image is something like 10%-20% of the width of the image offset to the right and it may have the top of the image against the top of the window OR the bottom of the image may be against the bottom of the window... started out always at the top of the window, but in fooling around with Zoom some more, image is not at the bottom edge of the window but still offset to the right of center.
Pages: [1]   Go Up