INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Audio Only Mode & Views  (Read 3014 times)

Mike48

• World Citizen
Audio Only Mode & Views
« on: March 14, 2017, 07:03:51 pm »

I am trying Audio Only Mode on 22.0.77 on Windows 7. When I close and re-start the program, it opens with the "Start" page in all tabs, rather than the views current when I closed the program. Is this a bug, or is there a setting that I couldn't find and need to change?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Audio Only Mode & Views
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 07:21:11 pm »

Options > Startup > Location

It's probably set to "Start" by default.  Set it to "Last Location" or whatever else you like.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

aviateur

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 07:37:06 pm »

Hi:

This combination works well for me:

Tools > Options > Startup Interface > Location: Last Location
Tools > Options > Startup Interface > Mode: Last Exit View

Cheers,
Lawrence
Two Cows Walk Into a Bar ...

Mike48

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2017, 07:04:02 pm »

Thanks, Matt & aviateur.  I forgot this was called "Location" and was searching for "View." Of course, now it's operating as expected.

~OHM~

• "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2017, 09:44:51 pm »

I wish I could figure out how to have MC open this way.....using the little < to close the left view it would stay closed upon restarting MC
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

aviateur

• World Citizen
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2017, 12:03:01 am »

TAO1857, Hi:

I'm running build 22.0.81. I started with an Album view. I then closed the left portion of the window by clicking on the top little delta symbol. There are two, top and bottom on the right edge of the left portion and either will open or close the left portion). I normally use this edge to expand (double arrowheads on a horizontal line) and partially contract the left portion.

I exited MC and then launched MC. The Album view with a closed left portion was the first view displayed, which was the Last View when the previous MC exit occurred. I tried cycling this both ways (exit with left portion closed and opened) several times. When I exited with the left portion closed, it stayed closed upon a subsequent launch of MC. The same was true for the left portion open condition upon exit. The behavior appears to operating as advertised. It always opened with the Last View from the previous exit. I'm assuming this is to what you were referring.

Cheers,
Lawrence

~OHM~

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2017, 12:52:04 am »

well then your lucky because i can't get it to work....I have the left portion closed when I exit MC and upon opening MC it is always expanded again....
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

~OHM~

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2017, 01:13:02 am »

Hi:

This combination works well for me:

Tools > Options > Startup Interface > Location: Last Location
Tools > Options > Startup Interface > Mode: Last Exit View

Cheers,
Lawrence

well after working on this again (because of this post) I got it to do what I want by unchecking Show Tree.... ;D as Show Action Window was not checked

~OHM~

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2017, 01:15:43 am »

TAO1857, Hi:

I'm running build 22.0.81. I started with an Album view. I then closed the left portion of the window by clicking on the top little delta symbol. There are two, top and bottom on the right edge of the left portion and either will open or close the left portion). I normally use this edge to expand (double arrowheads on a horizontal line) and partially contract the left portion.

I exited MC and then launched MC. The Album view with a closed left portion was the first view displayed, which was the Last View when the previous MC exit occurred. I tried cycling this both ways (exit with left portion closed and opened) several times. When I exited with the left portion closed, it stayed closed upon a subsequent launch of MC. The same was true for the left portion open condition upon exit. The behavior appears to operating as advertised. It always opened with the Last View from the previous exit. I'm assuming this is to what you were referring.

Cheers,
Lawrence

well then you must of already had Show Action Window and Show Tree unchecked

aviateur

• World Citizen
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2017, 09:47:44 am »

TAO1857, Hi:

Your assumption was correct (see image).

Cheers,
Lawrence
Pages: [1]   Go Up