INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bookmark question  (Read 982 times)

narbi

• Junior Woodchuck
Bookmark question
« on: March 15, 2017, 01:24:33 am »

Not sure if this is intended or not, when blu ray stopped at the end of the credits, the bookmark remains, at the exact end of the disc, so playing the disc again, will show a black screen until you realize everything's fine but you're at the end of the disc.
Removing automatically the bookmark at the end of a file would make more sense, I think.

Hendrik

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Bookmark question
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 02:42:10 am »

Not sure if this is intended or not, when blu ray stopped at the end of the credits, the bookmark remains, at the exact end of the disc, so playing the disc again, will show a black screen until you realize everything's fine but you're at the end of the disc.
Removing automatically the bookmark at the end of a file would make more sense, I think.

It does remove the bookmark at the end of the file - but if the credits are really long, or for some reason there is a long part of nothing at the end, it may not consider it "at the end" quite yet.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

CountryBumkin

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 03:55:33 pm »

If you setup MC to "Ask" when using bookmarks, instead of set to "Automatic" it will ask you if you want to "Resume Playback" from where you left off, or if you want to "Start from Beginning".

narbi

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2017, 04:06:56 pm »

I tried that, but then for any audio file on dlna playback it asks too, so not possible in my setup.
Pages: [1]   Go Up