INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: NEW: SAT>IP support  (Read 21244 times)

Mans

• Galactic Citizen
Re: NEW: SAT>IP support
« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2017, 11:14:54 am »

Hi Yaobing, thanks for the reaction,

-No EPG Guide and no Favorite channels in Theater View. Even the option "previous/next ch when favorite...." is selected.
-EPG data is been received and listed in Standard View when selecting a TV channel.
-The EPG is showed when viewing a TV channel.
-Only not present as full-size Guide from Theater View - have checked Options->Theater View and also tried to make a new view and then searching for 'Guide' or 'EPG'.
-Reading from other EPG related posts i can read there should be a Video/Guide view, but not present for me (using MC23 and Sat>IP tuner).

Thanks for your help :-)

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Dogs of the world unite!
« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2017, 11:34:51 am »

Go to Tools > Options... > Theater View

Under "Items to show", scroll down to find "Video".  Under Video you should find Guide > Guide.  See attached screenshot.  If you can not find Guide there, you can create it yourself.  I don't know why it would not be there.
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

TimoBeil95

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2017, 12:06:06 pm »

Hello again,

Thank you very much for your answer! No, I'm not available to scan for channels. There only apperas the status: Starting the channel scan. The channels that have been found list remains empty.....

Thank you!

EDIT: I might have found the problem. In the log file, MC tries to open the 192.168.0.1/rtspchannels.m3u instead of the 192.168.0.1:554/rtspchannels.m3u when channel search should happen. So the missing port could be the problem, because the url without the port doesn't even work in the browser. But I do not have much experience, so I attached the log file :)

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2017, 12:34:22 pm »

That is a good clue.

I will take a look.

TimoBeil95

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2017, 01:17:57 pm »

Yihaaaaa, the channels have been found now with the help of "netsh interface portproxy add v4tov4 listenport=80 listenaddress=192.168.0.100 connectport=554 connectaddress=192.168.0.100". So all connections to port 80 are routed to 554. I think it's a provisionally solution to test channel searching.

But still problems with opening channels. I will test this now with more focus and will answer you :)

Thank you!

EDIT: YEAHHHHH, now it works!!! Additionally I had to change an option in the media server; should be something like "Use Sat>Ip URL Syntax for RTSP channel list" (in english), so the (correct) frequencies etc. are taken.

For all Media Server/Recording Service Users, this option can be set in the directory of the DVBViewer with the RSTweaker.bat or DMSTweaker.bat

I Will do further testing, whether it's stable and I'll report....

Thank you Yaobing and all of the members of this forum for your patience and help!!!!

Mans

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2017, 01:41:33 pm »

Yaobing, thanks for the hint  :D

Unfortunaly no 'Guide>Guide' entry under video.

But the JRiverWiki pointed me into the right direction how to create this specific entry and voila :-)

Maybe it's glitch as i only use this OctoNET Sat>IP server ? And so the entry wasn't made or some confict when upgrading to MC23 ?

Thanks and all fine now.

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2017, 02:04:13 pm »

Maybe it's glitch as i only use this OctoNET Sat>IP server ? And so the entry wasn't made or some confict when upgrading to MC23 ?

It is unlikely.  The Guide entry is a default entry that is always made, unless there is customization.  I seem to remember that once it disappeared, and I never figured out why.

I am glad you got it back.

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2017, 02:05:50 pm »

Yihaaaaa, the channels have been found now with the help of "netsh interface portproxy add v4tov4 listenport=80 listenaddress=192.168.0.100 connectport=554 connectaddress=192.168.0.100". So all connections to port 80 are routed to 554. I think it's a provisionally solution to test channel searching.

Good find.

I will change my code a bit so we will re-try with port 554 when loading m3u fails.

TimoBeil95

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2017, 03:23:31 pm »

Hello again,

I tested a little bit. There seems t be an issue with the audio channels. First thing is, if there is a channel with more than one audio pid, I cannot chose between the different audio channels. Second thing, if I then "manually" create different channels for the different audio streams, the channels with the ac3 stream arent decoded. In the audio path is still something like mp2float displayed....

TimoBeil95

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2017, 04:35:27 am »

Could it be, that one cannot chose, wheter its an mpeg or ac3 based audio stream in the sat>ip channel configuration, what leads to a false detection in the mpeg2 demultiplexer?:

Filter Graph Info is attached. Should there be an audiosubtype with ac3?

Can I deactivate and replace this mpeg2 demultiplexer with the lav splitter? May that help to detect the correct decoder to be used?

Regards

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #60 on: June 23, 2017, 09:37:28 am »

For now, you can not select which audio stream to use dynamically as MC just picks up the first audio stream it finds.

You can  try removing the PID of the unwanted audio stream from the PID list in a channel, by editing the channel, and adding the PID of desired audio stream, if it is not already there.

If you set logging verbosity to 2 (in TV Options > Advanced > Logging Verbosity...), and capture a log for playing a channel, I may be able to tell from it how many audio streams are there and which one we picked.  However, the best shot for now is to remove unwanted PID (or duplicate a channel and then remove a PID if you want to preserve the original channel).

TV Options... > Manage Channels.  Select a channel and click Edit.  Delete the PID of unwanted audio stream from the comma-separated PID list.  Then add the pid of desired audio stream if it is not already there.

TimoBeil95

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2017, 10:04:31 am »

I did this already. I deleted the pid of the mpeg stream, so the ac3 stream stays (or I added it manually). I can see which pid the ac3 stream is, with the help of dvbviewer. But then there is no audio (And no change in the MC Audiopath: "mp2float" instead of ac3). I am back home on sunday and will give you a log with verbosity 2 then

TimoBeil95

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2017, 12:55:04 pm »

Again, I have tried to edit a channels audio stream manually. No success, no sound. Even if I reedit the pid to the previous audio pid, the sound doesn't come back....

I copied the ac2 channels to the main list in dvbviewer, so in the MC TV Setup, it receives the list with the normal channel and the duplicated channel with the ac3 audio pid. I logged this at verbosity level 2.

I started three channel behind each other:

The first channel in the log ist "Das Erste" a non hd channel (If starting a HD sender directly, JRiver has problems and does not always get a signal), the second channel is "Das Erste HD" channel with HD, the third is has the same channel parameters like the second one, but with the ac3 audio pid "Das Erste HD (AC3 deu)"

I hope you can help me....

Thank you!

Regards
Jens

TimoBeil95

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2017, 05:57:17 pm »

Hey Yaobing, was the log okay? Sometomes MC changed the verbosity from level 2 back to the default level... Do you have a clue for my problem? Do You need further information, so you can maybe better reproduce the problem?

Greetings
Jens

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2017, 06:47:16 pm »

I am still looking for clues.

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2017, 07:30:12 pm »

Well, our PSI parser reported the following:

Type 0x2, PID 0x65 (101) - MPEG-2 video
Type 0x3, PID 0x66 (102) - MPEG-1 audio (type 3)
Type 0x3, PID 0x67 (103) - MPEG-1 audio (type 3)
Type 0x6, PID 0x68 (104) - Is this the AC3 stream???
Type 0x6, PID 0x6a (106)
Type 0x6, PID 0x54 (84)
Type 0x6, PID 0x69 (105)
Type 0xc, PID 0x498 (1176)
Type 0x5, PID 0x816 (2070)
Type 0xb, PID 0x87b (2171)

TimoBeil95

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2017, 04:34:22 am »

Hello Yaobing,
Thank you for your answer... Your previus post is related to the non-ac3 program. I did this only for test purposes. But I have now attached a log fle, where only one channel is played with the ac3 stream. The channel is called "zdf hd" and I think I have found the problem.

The PIDS of the Channel are:

Video PID: 6110 (17DE)
Audio PID (ac3): 6122 (17EA)
Audio PID (mpeg): 6121 (17E9)
Audio PID (mpeg): 6120 (17E8)
Audio PID (mpeg): 6123 (17EB)
Teletext PID: 6130
PMT PID: 6100
PCR PID: 6100

The Service ID is 11110

Now in the log file, you can see, despite of having removed the old mpeg audio pids 6120, 6121, 6123 or in my case the old audio PIDs were deleted on the server itsself, so MC shouldn't detect it??? MC detects all audio pids and does the pinout from the undesired 6120 PID. But why does it detect all the PIDs?

EDIT: MC seems to scan the PMT and finds all the streams in the packet. Could this be the problem, why my custom audio pid is being ignored?

Greetings

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2017, 07:59:18 am »

Now it is clear.  There is no way of picking a SAT>IP audio stream in current version of MC.

I will add the ability in MC23 soon.  There are three things I will need to do:

1. Handle stream type 6.  In the US AC3 uses a different stream type.  For DVB, the value 6 is used - but we need to parse additional descriptors in order to figure out exactly which type it is.

2. Offer a context menu (as we already do for DVB-T/C/S tuners) for user to choose an audio stream.

3. Offer an additional parameter in channel editing for users to specify a default audio stream.

TimoBeil95

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2017, 08:08:48 am »

Thank you Yaobing! It's very cool, that you have found a solution. I am really excited, when the version with the new code is being released.

Regards Jens

Mans

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2017, 03:46:26 pm »

Hi to you Yaobing, all !

Starting a Sat->IP stream/channel takes a while after the MC-server has been (re)started.
Like some 15 seconds.
This was reported earlier in this topic.

But today i've had a crash of MC23(.0.13), probably due a scheduled TV recording, which immediately kicked-in after restarting MC (on time recording).
Could the above timeout have caused this crash ?

After rebooting a pop-up mentioning a critical error was showed a couple of times.
An empty recording is listed, followed by a new (valid) recording.

Anything already known or mentioned ?

Thanks !

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #70 on: July 05, 2017, 10:12:49 am »

Critical errors can have different causes such as  tuner is not ready, hard disk is not available, etc.  For Sat>IP devices MC either detects a tuner or does not, so that should not cause a crash.

Please turn on logging so you can provide a log, and hopefully a crash dump file, when it happens again.

Mans

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #71 on: July 05, 2017, 03:09:55 pm »

Thanks Yaobing,

Let's try to find some pattern or the real cause on this.

Just subscribed to another TV program and the 'critical error' popped-up.
Not sure the attached log recorded the complete 'deal', as i've turned logging on after the first notification.
I've read the log myself and I see some lines mentioning an error, so let's hope it's giving you a clue in some direction :)
In case not complete; logging is on, so once the error shows up again, we will catch it.

Thanks man !

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2017, 05:35:36 pm »

Your log did not capture any crashes.  It was too late to turn on logging after you saw error messages.  You need to keep logging on and run MC until you encounter a problem.  This does present a problem of log file becoming too large.  If you are able to establish a pattern - a sequence of events that can trigger the problem, then you can always reset logging before you try the sequence.  Otherwise, you need to periodically reset logging or restarting MC (every day, or every half-day, for example).

The error you saw in the log, perhaps was this:

4198266: 13652: TV: CDeviceList::EnumAndAdd: Failed to create class enumerator. hr=0x1

This is the only "error" related to TV.  It is not a real problem since it just says you do not have any analog TV tuner device. 

Mans

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #73 on: July 07, 2017, 04:37:21 am »

Many thanks Yaobing,

OK i will try to find the exact pattern and capture the error message/crash within a logfile.

Will keep you posted.

Thanks.

TimoBeil95

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2017, 12:42:10 pm »

Hello Yaobing,

Thank you for implenting the new audio switch feture. Unfortunately I can't test out the feature, because SAT>IP isn'T working anymore. there is just a "waiting for signal lock"...

I have attached a log file.

Thank You

Mans

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #75 on: July 08, 2017, 12:51:51 pm »

Hi gents,

Same over here (as reported yesterday)

Any idea Yaobing ?
If you like us to test something in .13 or even .17, shoot man !

Goodluck,

Steven.

Yaobing

• Administrator
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up