INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Specify display order of metadata fields in JRemote "info" view?  (Read 1100 times)

couchjr

• World Citizen

Apologies if this has been answered somewhere, but I couldn't find it. When you tap the circled "i" icon next to an album track, a metadata view slides out from the right, listing all the tags the file has. For my collections I've added a couple of custom tag fields, particularly "Composition." For classical music, I use "Name" for movement or section numbers/titles, and "Composition" for the complete work's title. Unfortunately, that field is the last one in the list displayed, which means it doesn't show up without scrolling. I'd like to be able to specify the order in which the tag fields display, so I can move Composition up to immediately follow name, with "Composer" next.

Is it possible to modify the default order of tag display in JRemote? If so, I'd appreciate a pointer to instructions.

(I note that the display order in JRemote is not the same as the alpha order in the Tag pane in MC either . . . )

Many thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up