INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Windows 10 caused defect in asio lynx driver function for J river  (Read 902 times)

danvolker4

• Recent member

My system used to work flawlessly, but since Windows 10, my Asio Lynx driver has a serious problem...I have a work around, but I don't like the system like this.

When I start JRiver, I have to open Options and change the Audio Device to Asio Wasapi....then start to play a song, and on the speakers making sound sucessfully,  then I pause the song....then I open up options again, and switch audio device to Asio Lynx, and then start a different song...and it plays via the asio driver 98% of the time....Sound is better with asio driver--wasapi has more popping on 24 bit 96 hz tracks--maybe the buffer settings allow better protection for this on asio lynx...it should, since this is the native form--Lynx aes 16 sound card..... This plays to my Alpha Dac by Berkely, and Jeff Rowland mono block amps powering two big Magnepan speakers.

Does anyone have an understanding of this driver issue, and any solutions ? I hate having to constantly mess with the drivers like this.
Pages: [1]   Go Up