INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Player Repeat setting "Stop After Each Item" is not persistent  (Read 1028 times)

GreenMan

• Recent member

If I set the Player > Repeat setting to "Repeat Off", the setting persists between MC sessions (exit and rerun MC).  This is good.
If I set the Player > Repeat setting to "Stop After Each Item", the setting changes to "Repeat Playing Now" on the next MC session.
I request that the "Stop After Each Item" setting is persistent so that I don't have to correct it each time I start a new MC session.

Note that foobar2000 honors this user preference with a separate (persistent) menu enable/disable feature: Playback > Stop after current.

I have observed the same problem in MC 22.0.13 through 22.0.97, so it is not a behavior that accidentally changed in recent version.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Player Repeat setting "Stop After Each Item" is not persistent
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 08:22:14 am »

Alright, coming next build:
Changed: Setting the Repeat mode to stop after each item or to repeat the current item will be saved between program runs (previously it would switch to repeating the playlist in those modes).

I don't have a real strong opinion and my buddy John said it should definitely be changed :)
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

GreenMan

• Recent member
Re: Player Repeat setting "Stop After Each Item" is not persistent
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 10:34:57 am »

Thanks Matt!
Pages: [1]   Go Up