INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC 22.0.93 crashes when running BubbleUPnP Server  (Read 1703 times)

chriswimlett

• Junior Woodchuck
MC 22.0.93 crashes when running BubbleUPnP Server
« on: April 19, 2017, 09:52:48 am »

Since upgrading to MC 22.0.93, I'm getting fairly frequent crashes when running BubbleUPnP Server on a MacBook Pro, with MC as the DLNA server.  It seems to happen when the controller on my iPad (Kazoo or Lumin) connects to the server.  It's not been an issue before as the BubbleUPnP route has been much more reliable than using the Naim app/DLNA server route.  I've attached the crash logs, has anybody else had this problem?

churchmouse

• Recent member
Re: MC 22.0.93 crashes when running BubbleUPnP Server
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 12:35:32 am »

I have been experiencing this to, but only since the very recent update to the Kazoo app, so I have been blaming that.

Sent from my YOGA Tablet 2-830F using Tapatalk

chriswimlett

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 02:07:22 am »

I'm pretty sure the crashes happen with Lumin as well, but will keep closer note. 

I've just bought one of the new Fire Tablets, and am trying BubbleUPnP (now directly downloadable from the Amazon app store).  I'll see how it goes with this.

chriswimlett

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2017, 10:15:14 am »

The crashes continue and with all apps - Lumin and Kazoo on iOS, BubbleUPnP on Kindle Fire.  Frustrating, as all was fine until the recent update.  Is this the correct place to report this?

chriswimlett

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2017, 10:52:30 am »

Sadly, I've had to give up on MC for the moment as it crashes pretty much every time I use BubbleUPnP Server.  MinimServer & Asset UPnP are completely reliable, but sadly lacking the functionality of MC :(
Pages: [1]   Go Up