INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm getting occasional hiccup when I move/click my mouse during DSD/SACD playing  (Read 1096 times)

icenine

• Junior Woodchuck

I'll move or maybe click on something w/mouse and if I'm playing back DSD/SACD file I'll get a tiny hiccup in the music. Searched the web and no clue. Yes the CPU is old: AMD Phenom II X6 1035T 2.6Ghz.  Running Windows 10 Creator(did this before the new update) I've upgraded memory this past year to 8GB, SSD boot drive and WD black HDD. Everything else runs smooth. No clue here. HelP!
Furutech GTX-D, GTX Wall Plate,106-D Cover > NCF Clearline >J River (Current)> Curious Cable Evolved USB > Chord Hugo M Scaler>Wave Stream dual BNC >Chord Hugo TT 2 > DCA Stealth

icenine

• Junior Woodchuck

I am planning a new build using an i5 Intel. I've just been putting off the whole deal trying to decide on which Mobo, PSU etc.
Furutech GTX-D, GTX Wall Plate,106-D Cover > NCF Clearline >J River (Current)> Curious Cable Evolved USB > Chord Hugo M Scaler>Wave Stream dual BNC >Chord Hugo TT 2 > DCA Stealth

terrys999

• Recent member

I think your getting problems because of your Asio driver setting.change your buffer setting.
I had the same problem.

dtc

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

This can sometimes happen if the mouse and usb audio output are on the same usb. An interrupt on the usb causes the audio driver to glitch. Can you move the usb audio or the mouse to a different usb hub?
Pages: [1]   Go Up