INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Change playback order  (Read 1898 times)

John Oster

• Recent member
Change playback order
« on: April 21, 2017, 03:51:23 pm »

I downloaded some files today from HDTracks, and the playback order is different from that listed in the booklet, presumably the order chosen by the musicians. I tried re-numbering the tracks, but that doesn't help, then I tried re-ordering the tracks using my Media Center 22, but that doesn't work either. Does anyone have any suggestions? (I tried searching on this site and didn't see any helpful advice except for dragging the files to re-order within the Now Playing window, but as I said, it didn't work.)
MacBook Pro>MC26>McIntosh MA9000>DALI Epicon2/SVS Ultra 13

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Change playback order
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 04:55:37 pm »

Do you have shuffle on?

If you renumbered the tracks, click on the track label at the top to sort in track order.

John Oster

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2017, 03:16:54 pm »

Do you have shuffle on?

If you renumbered the tracks, click on the track label at the top to sort in track order.

No, and I don't think I should have to compensate for their error. I contacted HD and requested that they fix the order, re-upload them, and allow me to re-download them. They said it would take a few days, but in the meantime they sent me a link to a tag editor (mp3tag), and when I tried to install it, Norton blocked it as unsafe! Thanks a lot, HDTracks.
MacBook Pro>MC26>McIntosh MA9000>DALI Epicon2/SVS Ultra 13

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2017, 03:30:00 pm »

That may be a Norton problem.

~OHM~

• "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2017, 07:13:58 pm »

No, and I don't think I should have to compensate for their error. I contacted HD and requested that they fix the order, re-upload them, and allow me to re-download them. They said it would take a few days, but in the meantime they sent me a link to a tag editor (mp3tag), and when I tried to install it, Norton blocked it as unsafe! Thanks a lot, HDTracks.
I use MP3Tag daily
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”
Pages: [1]   Go Up