INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stop Playlist after each track  (Read 1437 times)

dseeger

• Recent member
Stop Playlist after each track
« on: May 21, 2017, 06:49:10 am »

Hi all,
when I play a playlist (media center 21 Windows) I have to stop after each track to make an announcememnt. I can hit the pause button or hit crtl s, shift, S but this is not what I`m looking for. Does somebody know howo to archive that the current playlist stops after each track, I cannot belive that this is not possible?

Many thanks in advance

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Stop Playlist after each track
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 07:07:09 am »

As far as I know there's no setting or option to do this.  I thought there was, but I went looking around and then I found what I remembered: It's an option in an Android player that I use a lot called Rocket Player.  It is not an option in MC.

I can think of a couple of suggestions though:

1.  Get (or make) a file of 1 minute of silence.  Or 30 seconds, or whatever. Then insert that between every song in your playlist. Shouldn't take too long to do.  That way you get a natural pause after each track.  You can skip to the next (real) track with a key press after you finish your announcement.
2.  If you right click on the stop button, you'll see an option to stop after the current track.  This does not "stick" but it works for the current song.  You'd need to do this for every song, so it might kind a little tedious.  But it will work.

Good luck to you.

Brian.

dseeger

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 03:44:00 am »

Many Thanks Brian for your very fast support. I know both of this options, I was only wondering about the missing stop option.

Thanks
Dieter

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 06:51:00 am »

Wouldn't the option Player > Repeat > Stop After Each Item do the trick?
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up