INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: location  (Read 1311 times)

Bigbootz2

• Recent member

I have been using Itunes match to get my files converted as most of my Itunes purchases are protected files...so I have a folder on my PC and I am just going through the stuff gradually as I want to make sure I do not miss anything. The thing is I have been doing all this onto a folder on my PC...and dragging the files/tracks to JRiver...but now I want to use my external hard drive as the storage place for my music...so is this easy to do?..so the situation is, I have all my playlists on JRiver but the location of the files is on my PC..I can see that too when I hover the cursor over the files within the JRiver playlists...but I am wanting to make the location on my external drive...so I know I Would have to duplicate the folder on my PC to that external drive, but I am hoping I can tell JRiver the new location without having to redo my playlists again? thanks..

ferday

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: locationj
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 07:03:55 pm »

The Rename, Move, Copy tool (RMC).  It's one of the more powerful parts of the program.  Please have a read here to start off

https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Rename,_Move,_and_Copy_Files

Bigbootz2

• Recent member
Re: location
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2017, 11:35:56 am »

Ferday thank you very much...I figured out what to do..very helpful....appreciated..THANKS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up