Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 23.0.7  (Read 9461 times)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« on: June 16, 2017, 01:45:04 pm »

This is an early build of MC23.  You can expect a few problems.  Read what others say before downloading.

Please post bugs here, but start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted.

Download

(6/16/2017)

1. Fixed: Downmixing a LFE channel could be affected by the wrong LFE frequency setting.
2. NEW: The "Conductor" field is imported from the "©con" tag of MP4 files.
3. NEW: The "Director" field is imported from the "©dir" tag of MP4 files.
4. NEW: The "Producer" field is imported from the "©prd" tag of MP4 files.
5. NEW: The "Publisher" field is imported from the "©pub" tag of MP4 files.
6. Fixed: Radio KISS - Support IE 11 browser.
7. Fixed: Radio KISS - Fix Wiki link.
8. Changed: Radio KISS - Disable context menu (annoying on Android).
9. Changed: Radio KISS - Support web-app on iOS and Android (home screen link).
10. Changed: Radio KISS - Better, more compact view on mobile devices.
11. Changed: Radio KISS - Tabs for navigation.

23.0.6 (6/15/2017)

1. Changed: Radio KISS - Updated navbar page names
2. Fixed: Radio KISS - Auto music playback on Chrome for Android

23.0.5 (6/15/2007)

1. Changed: Red October updated to LAV Filters 0.70 (Performance and hardware decoding improvements).
2. Fixed: Radio KISS - Method for storing last played zone.
3. Fixed: Radio KISS - Changing playlist to remote zones.
4. Changed: Radio KISS - Added correct mime-type for svg graphic icons.

23.0.4 (6/14/2017)

1. NEW: Added right-click More Play Options > Play Album (shuffled).
2. Changed: Updated Greek translation (thanks Panagiotis).
3. Changed: Radio KISS rearranged now-playing bar
4. Changed: Radio KISS added colors to playlist buttons.
5. Changed: Radio KISS improved mobile responsive layout.

23.0.3 (6/13/2017)

1. NEW: Video playback stops when paused for 10 minutes.
2. Fixed: Video Transcoding could fail on headless systems in 23.0.2 (ie. through MCWS).

23.0.2 (6/9/2017)

1. NEW: The View extras menu looks for a zip file named "Artwork.zip" and shows the artwork in the zip file if it exists.
2. NEW: Zone links can be renamed.
3. Changed: Improved the Modern Cards: Grey Edition skin (thanks Awesome Donkey).
4. Changed: Italian translation updated (thanks, Massimo and Matteo).
5. Changed: Updated the Modern Cards Grey skin (thanks Awesome Donkey!).
6. NEW: Added "Stop After Playing Track" to the right-click menu in Playing Now.
7. Changed: Made the startup silence option have a lot more choices all the way out to 45 seconds.
8. NEW: EPG profiles can have individually set repeat intervals.
9. Changed: Increased the minimum size of the Manage Library Fields tool.
10. Changed: Updated Greek translation (thanks Panagiotis).
11. Changed: The tool "Fill Track Numbers From List Order" allows optionally picking the field "Episode" instead of "Track #".
12. NEW: On "Schedule Guide Reloading" window an "Edit" button is added, to edit some aspects of existing EPG profiles.
13. Fixed: PercData username and password were not always auto filled when editing EPG profiles.
14. NEW: Added a "Repeat" column in EPG profile list on "Schedule Guide Reloading" window to show repeat time interval of each profile (if set).
15. Fixed: When editing an existing EPG profile with mc2xml option, the existing ProviderToken was not always displayed.
16. NEW: Added a "Next Load" column in the EPG profile list on "Schedule Guide Reloading" window to show the next time EPG loading is to occur for each profile set to repeat.
17. Fixed: Playing images on a library server client with conversion enabled would double rotate the images (so the rotation would appear wrong).
18. Fixed: The Environment box in the Effects DSP didn't draw large enough on high DPI.
19. Changed: Holding the shift key down while using the Locate menu will open in a new tab.
20. Changed: Improved DirectShow graph-building for video capture devices that use hardware encoders (Hauppauge and other devices).
21. Changed: Canceled television recordings will no longer prevent background TV tasks (EPG loading, stale program cleaning-up) from being performed.
22. NEW: WavPack DSD files play as native DSD if the DSD bitstreaming feature is enabled.
23. Changed: Improved Theater View television guide grid navigation.  Moving around in the grid near a long program (12 hours for example) using arrow keys now behaves more sensibly.
24. Changed: MC will save extra data that may be present in the Sat>IP channels in the M3U file provided by the server, and try using the data when tuning.  Hopefully this will allow playing scrambled channels with CI on the server.
25. Changed: The Device Name column in the Tuner Profile list on Television properties page is dynamically formatted to take into consideration of device addition and removal.
26. NEW: The Library Server and MCWS are available over HTTPS.
27. Changed: Enabled hardware accelerated video decoding on AMD video cards with Red October HQ.
28. Changed: Updated Slovak language file (thanks Peter Lukac).
29. Changed: Left-click on a tooltip hides the tooltip
30. Changed: Space-bar now works for check/uncheck checkboxes in list controls, such as the DSP plugin list in DSP studio.
31. NEW: Carnac understands files by the naming: Series (Year)-S#E#-Name.ext.
32. NEW: Added the MCWS function Playback/LoadDSPPreset to load a DSP preset by a name.
33. NEW: The TV Channels box on Standard Television view can be resized.
34. Fixed: Some list column widths in Standard view EPG window were not scaled for high-resolution monitors.
35. Changed: DLNA: Added a controller option to Ignore GetPosition Failure (on broken renderers) which is NOT set by default. As a consequence of this, DLNA device status checking is simplified for normal devices when the option is NOT enabled. This will allow other broken renderers to work when the options is NOT set. The option is specifically for Stream-Only devices.
36. NEW: A preview of Radio KISS, a new web based player interface to Media Center.  It's on the "Panel" web page labeled "Radio".  Currently only shows and plays "Car Radio" playlists.

~OHM~

• "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
Re: 23.0.7
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2017, 03:07:33 pm »

Would be nice to see how many times a update is downloaded...for us nosey users...ya ya billions

EDIT: Seamless install. Everything was immediately ready for playback. All my playlists, all personal settings even the plugins. Album art was ready to go....this was one of the smoothest upgrades I have experienced with this program as a user since MC18....Sweet!

GREAT JOB JRiver TEAM....
patrick

P.S. At $50.00 bucks for initial buy in and $15 to $20 per year for upgrades. This Program is a steal!
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2017, 03:51:02 pm »

Billions and billions...

robt

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2017, 05:10:02 pm »

Is this the place for bugs / issues?

~OHM~

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2017, 05:15:46 pm »

Is this the place for bugs / issues?

bugs yes issues one should search first and then start a new post if nothing found in search...hint: searching Google is easier and results in better finds then searching Interact....
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

Spike1000

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2017, 02:52:30 am »

23.0.7 when installed on a Windows PC running MC 22.x under a non-administrator account it fails to pick up any of the MC 22.x settings resulting in a 'default' install with an unpopulated database. I believe settings are picked up if MC 22.x was running under an administrator account. UAC is triggered to elevate the install of MC 23 to that of an administrator (maybe this is the problem; the elevated UAC administrator account can no longer detect/see the original 'Power User' context of MC 22.x so fails to copy the settings across to the MC 23 install)

An MC 22.x install from MC 21.x base running under a non-administrator account suffered the same problem and required an MC 21 backup to be restored into the MC 22 program.

Edit: Note: Custom skins aren't restored via the 'settings' options of a restore.

A trap for young players?

Spike

wilfredjg

• World Citizen
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2017, 05:20:53 am »

can not see a download link.

Manfred

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2017, 07:19:49 am »

Great  ;D! I tested some video, audio on my PC so far MC23 seems to work. I will install it on my HTPC a little bit later.
WS (AMD Ryzen 7 5700G, 32 GB DDR4-3200, 2x2 TB SDD, LG 34UC98-W)-USB|ADI-2 DAC FS|Canton AM5 - File Server (i3-3.9 GHz, 16GB ECC DDR4-2400, 46 TB disk space) - Media Renderer (i3-3.8 GHz, 8GB DDR4-2133, GTX 960)-USB|Devialet D220 Pro|Audeze LCD 2|B&W 804S|LG 4K OLED )

~OHM~

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2017, 07:56:45 am »

can not see a download link.

do you see it now?

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Dogs of the world unite!
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2017, 01:12:34 pm »

I struck out mp4 tagging for Conductor etc. in history because the work was incomplete.  It will work in the next build.
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

gappie

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2017, 06:52:46 am »

i upgraded today.. all went smooth.  8)

when just i opened up mc 23 (not for the first time), the view looked like as in the attachment. closing the view (so the server was still running) did not help.. closing the server did.. (this is all on one machine, no network involved).

i tried to reproduce, but until now i was unsuccesfull. :)

:)
gab

Nick63

• Recent member
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2017, 12:20:53 pm »

Installed 23.0.8 and uninstalled 22. I no longer have a JRiver playback device in  my audio device panel. I reinstalled 23 and rebooted, still no device. ?

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2017, 01:32:18 pm »

Do you mean WDM?

Nick63

• Recent member
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2017, 01:44:24 pm »

Yes

~OHM~

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2017, 03:40:15 pm »

Yes

activate it ...tools>options>general>features

Nick63

• Recent member
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2017, 05:43:11 pm »

That worked. It was already checked, so I had to uncheck it, restart, and check it then restart again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up