INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Error Transferring DSF files to Device  (Read 6250 times)

tdk7503

• Recent member
Error Transferring DSF files to Device
« on: June 29, 2017, 09:35:57 am »

hello!!! I'm new to JRiver Media Center software, as well as this forum. just found out about the software and I'm discovering all its features. sofar, so good. everything seems to be working great.

I'm having a problem transferring DSF files to my A&K KANN. transferring flac and mp3 files was easy. but when I transfer DSF files, an error message appears, saying 'NONE OF THE TRACKS CAN BE TRANSFERRED. COMMON ERRORS INCLUDE INSUFFICIENT RIGHTS OR UNSUPPORTED FILE TYPES."

well, this is not true with my A&K KANN or with the DSF files that I have because I have transferred those files using a different program previously (Sony MediaGo); but I was having a hard time using it (duplicate files kept on piling on the player's storage to the point that I had to reformat the storage cards time and time again.). I can also transfer the files manually using the drag and drop method in windows explorer. however, its very time consuming to delete unnecessary files prior to transfer like extra album artwork, documents that came along with the downloaded audio file, etc. with the drag and drop, you copy all the files that's inside a selected folder.

so I opted to try the JRiver. transferring files is actually very easy with JRiver because, one can see the album art (thus its easy to identify which album you want to transfer), the files can be easily dragged and dropped to the handheld device. plus, there is no need to delete unnecessary files prior to transfer like extra album artwork, documents that came along with the downloaded audio file, etc. so I have all the reasons why I should use JRiver as my means of transferring audio files to my audio player. ;D transferring DSF files is the only problem that I have encountered so far. so, can anyone enlighten me on how to resolve this issue? your input would be very most welcome. thank you!!!

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Error Transferring DSF files to Device
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 09:43:55 am »

In the options for Handheld, you can modify the list of permitted file types.

tdk7503

• Recent member
Re: Error Transferring DSF files to Device
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 09:52:50 am »

In the options for Handheld, you can modify the list of permitted file types.

WOW!!!! that was really easy!!!! did not see that in the options until your reply. ;D thanks JimH!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up