INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: random results with lyrics tag  (Read 2367 times)

johnnie

• Recent member
random results with lyrics tag
« on: July 18, 2017, 06:03:47 pm »

I thought id found the solution of showing lyrics when a song is played using the lyrics tag. however i have the strange thing that obscure artists like amon duul display lyrics but huge bands like beatles stones etc. show nothing. is there a setting i need or does the lyrics tag only work on specific artists.

johnnie

• Recent member
Re: random results with lyrics tag
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 02:32:05 pm »

help please

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 02:38:15 pm »

In MC, [Lyrics] is not auto-populated. If the metadata for your files contain lyrics data, MC will use it. If not, you will need to source the lyrics data manually and paste into the lyrics field for the tag inside MC, which will subsequently (by default) write those lyrics to your files.

johnnie

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2017, 03:04:49 pm »

thanks for the reply. I understand what you are saying. So is there a plugin to display lyrics?

William-NM

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2017, 12:01:50 am »

You could take a look at MiniLyrics (www.crintsoft.com/). I've used it for a few years and it tries to auto dl synchronized lyric files (.lrc). It auto-starts when I open MC, and I have it scroll the lyrics across the bottom of the screen, though you can choose other layouts & styles. It hasn't seen much recent development and is kind of hit-or-miss on lyrics, but you can make your own sync'd files & optionally upload them for others to share.
William

Manfred

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2017, 07:55:46 am »

You could also use MediaHuman Lyrics Finder - pick up a folder -> let MediaHuman Lyrics Finder find the lyrics-> select the album and all tracks of the album in MC. Then go to Library Tools->Update Library (from tags) in MC and all songs get lyrics (if found by MediaHuman Lyrics Finder).
WS (AMD Ryzen 7 5700G, 32 GB DDR4-3200, 2x2 TB SDD, LG 34UC98-W)-USB|ADI-2 DAC FS|Canton AM5 - File Server (i3-3.9 GHz, 16GB ECC DDR4-2400, 46 TB disk space) - Media Renderer (i3-3.8 GHz, 8GB DDR4-2133, GTX 960)-USB|Devialet D220 Pro|Audeze LCD 2|B&W 804S|LG 4K OLED )

johnnie

• Recent member
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2017, 04:49:34 pm »

mini  lyrics doesn't appear to work after MC20
However I tried Human lyrics finder and it appears to work. I even tried an artist folder with sub folders of album titles and it picked them all up in one go, very impressive.
Do you know where and how the lyrics are saved?
Pages: [1]   Go Up