INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver Media Center 23.0.22 -- Available Here  (Read 9304 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
JRiver Media Center 23.0.22 -- Available Here
« on: July 19, 2017, 10:26:14 am »

This is an early build of JRiver Media Center 23.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted.

Download: http://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v23/latest/MediaCenter230022.exe

23.0.22 (7/17/2017)

1. Changed: Removed the "experimental" tag from the SoX option.
2. Fixed: When playing a music channel on an OpenCable tuner (such as a Comcast Music Choice channel) on a client, MC went into a long buffering pause shortly after playback started, and would not resume for a long time unless intervened by user.
3. Changed: Switched the DSP Analyzer's fall off back to the way it used to be.
4. Changed: Shortened the amount of video data that MC buffers when seek is performed, or when buffering is needed otherwise, on a music channel (such as Comcast Music Choice) on a TV tuner.
5. Changed: Made Theater View searching for sidecar files include any file named FanArt with an image extension.

23.0.21 (7/14/2017)

1. NEW: "Tag" context menu piece (including shortcut Alt+Enter) for tagging selected TV recordings in an Action Window.
2. Changed: Updated the Help > New / Improved This Version link to version 23.
3. NEW: Added support for Olympus ORF files.
4. Changed: Updated the Japanese language file again because there was a carriage return missing in the original and it caused trouble.

23.0.20 (7/12/2017)

1. Changed: Updated Slovak language file (thanks Peter Lukac).
2. Changed: Made the Instrument field a list-style.
3. Fixed: Sat>IP television stopped working in recent builds.
4. Fixed: Volume protection wouldn't engage always when you first turned it on.
5. NEW: The tool tips on TV recordings in standard TV view will have a third line showing the file path and name.
6. Changed: Updated Japanese language file (thanks Tsuchiya Kazuo).
7. Fixed: Linn DAC's were ignoring seek commands.

23.0.19 (7/10/2017)

1. NEW: Context menu "Use current audio stream as default" for all digital TV format (ATSC, DVB-T/S/C, OpenCable, and Sat>IP).  This eliminates the need to open "Manage TV Channel" tool to select a default audio stream.
2. Changed: Italian translation updated (thanks, Massimo).
3. Fixed: The expanded state of the playlists in the new tag Action Window was not preserved between file selections.
4. Changed: Updated Greek translation (thanks Panagiotis).
5. NEW: Radio KISS - Added full screen toggle button for supported browsers.
6. NEW: Radio KISS - Automatically restores web player state on refresh.
7. Fixed: Radio KISS - Song metadata properly truncates text on Firefox.
8. Fixed: The height of the Manage Library Fields tool was not correct on some displays.

23.0.18 (7/7/2017)

1. NEW: CableCARD and Sat>IP channels allow user setting of audio stream PID.
2. Fixed: TheTVDB metadata lookup could unintentionally clear episode/season info when no full matches were found.
3. Fixed: Using the "Guide" key on a remote control (and similar keys) restores Theater View from its faded-out state.
4. Fixed: In Standard television view, the Channel column width did not stay at full width of the box when sorting was preformed.
5. Changed: The "Audio Programs" context menu for ATSC and DVB TV now includes audio type info, like the newly added menu for CableCARD and Sat>IP.
6. Fixed: Radio KISS - Fix playback when changing playlists in certain situations
7. Changed: Radio KISS - Detect disconnection from MCWS

23.0.17 (7/6/2017)

1. Fixed: Radio KISS - Hide internal playlists, car radio seeds playlists on Windows

23.0.16 (7/6/2017)

1. Changed: Red October updated to LAV Filters 0.70.2.
2. Fixed: Live TV playback with Red October Standard and Hardware Accelerated decoding could result in a black screen.
3. Changed: Made the MCC command MCC_EXPORT_ALL_PLAYLISTS (20004) honor the silent flag and just use the M3U format.
4. Fixed: Canon RAW files (CRW) wouldn't always import properly.
5. Fixed: Theater View News wouldn't load interact properly.
6. Fixed: The folder option in Camera Acquire Images didn't allow typing.

23.0.15 (7/5/2017)

1. Fixed: The Modern Cards Grey skin top border wouldn't look good on high DPI or retina modes.
2. NEW: Audio Programs context menu for on-the-fly selection of audio for CableCARD and Sat>IP devices.
3. Fixed: Radio KISS - Hidden Car Radio seeds playlists
4. Changed: Radio KISS - Temporarily hide non-radio button playlists until fix exists
5. Fixed: The "Smartlist Rules Importer / Exporter" dialog didn't scale nicely on high DPI.
6. Changed: Added parameter IncludeMediaTypes to MCWS Playlists/List command which returns the media types of files in a playlist (regular playlists only).

23.0.14 (6/28/2017)

1. NEW: "Library Tools" context menu in standard television view, when TV recordings are listed.
2. NEW: F6 and F12 support in standard television view, when TV recordings are listed.
3. Fixed: Radio KISS - Play stats are updated when listening from the player
4. Fixed: Radio KISS - No repeated login prompts
5. Changed: Radio KISS - Displays all user playlists, some smartlists
6. Changed: Added icon for Smartlists
7. NEW: Added an option to show/hide the All Lights On and All Lights Off buttons to the Theater View Lighting configuration dialog.

23.0.13 (6/26/2017)

1. Changed: Removed the "Video renderer (with integrated decoding)" choice from custom DirectShow graph configuration, since madVR dropped support for this mode long ago.
2. Changed: Red October HQ uses LAV Video's "DXVA2 Copy-Back" hardware acceleration on AMD video cards.
3. Fixed: Saving the currently playing tracks as a Car Radio Playchart didn't create a Playchart that corresponded to the original files (you'll have to save again to make it start working).
4. Changed: Carnac will strip any leading zeroes off the season and episode at import time.
5. Changed: Updated Greek translation (thanks Panagiotis).

23.0.12 (6/23/2017)

1. Changed: If loading Sat>IP channels with default port fails, MC will retry with port 554.
2. NEW: Radio KISS - support for HTTP audio/radio streams (HLS)
3. Fixed: Playing page now loads next metadata properly
4. Fixed: Previous/next button disable status is functional
5. Optimized: Performance enhancements when changing pages and selecting playlists
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

apostos

• World Citizen
Re: JRiver Media Center 23.0.22 -- Available Here
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 02:42:35 pm »

MC auto updated to this version today. It appears to ignore the setting ‘Show online media slideshow in file views’ which I have unchecked.

Reverting to 23.0.19 resolved the issue.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 02:48:43 pm »

MC auto updated to this version today. It appears to ignore the setting ‘Show online media slideshow in file views’ which I have unchecked.

Reverting to 23.0.19 resolved the issue.

That's a problem that will be fixed in a coming build.

Cinelder

• World Citizen
Theater View - Weather - International Locations
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2017, 09:23:53 am »

I had configured MC (don't know which version/build) to display non-US locations in Theater View (Theater View/Gadgets/Weather/Configure).  These locations no longer display information in MC 23, and I can no longer configure non-US (i.e., non-NOAA) locations.

Don W

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2017, 09:57:06 am »

This might be a known issue that can't/won't be fixed. Its been this way as long as I can remember. In the theater view news reader, viewing JRiver Interact, if a post begins with a quote the text of the quote shows up in the preview listing. But if you expand to view the whole thread, the text is missing for all threads that begin with a quote.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2017, 10:28:13 am »

This might be a known issue that can't/won't be fixed. Its been this way as long as I can remember. In the theater view news reader, viewing JRiver Interact, if a post begins with a quote the text of the quote shows up in the preview listing. But if you expand to view the whole thread, the text is missing for all threads that begin with a quote.

I just made a post that started with a quote and viewed it no problem in Theater View Interact.

Not sure what might be happening...

Don W

• World Citizen
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2017, 10:53:38 am »

I just made a post that started with a quote and viewed it no problem in Theater View Interact.

Not sure what might be happening...

I've attached a screen shot of an active thread. The view includes 4 posts that begin with a quote. Notice how the text is missing from each of them. (The dotted lines indicate the beginning and ending of the post.) For example:

------------------------

Quote from: greynolds on July 21, 2017. 08:35:10 pm"

------------------------

This happens for me on two different machines, and like I said, it has been like this as long as I have been aware.

RedJ

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2017, 11:05:39 am »

Just a quick heads-up.  Malwarebytes has decided to start identifying the JRMediaUninstall.dll as ransomware.  Upon uninstallation of the previous version of MC on one of my PCs, I received a malwarebytes warning.  I've never seen this before, so it might be something with their heuristics. Either way, just thought I'd flag it for your attention in case you want to do some tests and contact them.

Malwarebytes
www.malwarebytes.com

-Log Details-
Protection Event Date: 7/31/17
Protection Event Time: 10:27 AM
Log File:
Administrator: Yes

-Software Information-
Version: 3.1.2.1733
Components Version: 1.0.160
Update Package Version: 1.0.2475
License: Premium

-System Information-
CPU: x64
File System: NTFS
User: System

-Ransomware Details-
File: 1
Malware.Ransom.Agent.Generic, C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Local\Temp\JRMediaUninstall.dll, Quarantined,
  • , [392685],0.0.0

(end)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2017, 01:06:09 pm »

You could report it to them.

Fangio

• World Citizen
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2017, 02:29:34 pm »

Keyboard shortcuts are not fully shown in the View menu. All five options display as 'Ctrl+'

ssands

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2017, 01:25:54 am »

Keyboard shortcuts are not fully shown in the View menu. All five options display as 'Ctrl+'
I was just about to report the same thing. I am using Modern Cards: Dark Edition skin.

michael123

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2017, 07:18:13 am »

I installed for my friend..
Crashes too many times..

Pages: [1]   Go Up