INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I need help, willing to pay  (Read 1777 times)

Ruffer

I need help, willing to pay
« on: July 24, 2017, 03:33:06 am »

I have some issues based on comments from this software; however, I do not understand what and how to do.
I would be willing to pay for help and let some remote look at my problems with JR.

Also.How do I get a user manual? paulruff at-msn.com

davelr

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: I need help, willing to pay
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 09:07:37 am »

It's commendable that you're offering to pay for help, but there are some very knowledgeable people here that could probably help if you posted some of your issues. No manuals, unfortunately.

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 09:12:42 am »

I have some issues based on comments from this software; however, I do not understand what and how to do.
I would be willing to pay for help and let some remote look at my problems with JR.

Also.How do I get a user manual? paulruff at-msn.com

take davelr's advice and post your issues.....in the long run you will be better off learning to manage MC yourself....goodluck on your learning curve

p.s.

I would bet most of the guru's here would admit to the fact that they are still learning also, as MC can change on every posted update..... :o
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

fitbrit

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 09:27:50 am »

take davelr's advice and post your issues.....in the long run you will be better off learning to manage MC yourself....goodluck on your learning curve

p.s.

I would bet most of the guru's here would admit to the fact that they are still learning also, as MC can change on every posted update..... :o

Indeed. Part of my job is paid help with MC, but I would readily admit that I am always learning more about it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up