INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: License Problem  (Read 1056 times)

Fist de Yuma

• Recent member
License Problem
« on: July 28, 2017, 06:45:38 pm »

I have a windows tablet with JRiver installed.  I'm using it to run a Fostex DAC and it only seems to work with Windows, which is why I got the Windows tablet.  I use it to access my main computer using the main computer's JRiver Library.  It works nice but I need to get the tablet copy registered.

I saw that I can use JRiver on more than once computer.  I would be happy to use one of the Android programs but, as I said, they will not drive the Foxtex DAC.

I used the recovery to get the install key by e-mail.  It said I had 9 recoveries left.

When I typed in the key I got a message that it is not a valid key.  I figured I had made a mistake and did it again, with the same error.

I also got two e-mails from JRiver saying I had used one of my restores and down to 7 more.  So it ended up using three my restores and I still have an unregistered jriver. So I seemed have typed the correct code but it is not taking.  Help!

Fist de Yuma

• Recent member
Re: License Problem
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 07:07:09 pm »

Found the problem. I had downloaded MC23 on the tablet and I had MC22 installed on the main computer.  I upgraded to MC23 and the key worked for both the main and tablet.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: License Problem
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2017, 07:54:37 pm »

You may need to install the version that matches your license.
Pages: [1]   Go Up