INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: cd labelling in MC9  (Read 862 times)

nickharambee

• Galactic Citizen
  • doh!
cd labelling in MC9
« on: July 01, 2003, 10:37:46 am »

i have been playing around with cd labelling function in MC9 and generally find it user friendly, but in order to use it as my default cd labeller there are two things that i need to be able to do:

(i) when importing track info for an album by a single artist, just import track name and not also artist name, and not have the track in inverted commas.  is there a way of doing this without going to custom mode and manually editing each track?

(ii) the settings for printing cd covers are rather on the small side.  using a rather elaborate and less user friendly process i have up until now been using settings of 12.2cm*12.2cm for the front cover and 15.3cm*11.8cm for the back cover, and this works fine.  is there a way of changing the size of the default settings for covers in your program, or exporting the covers to another program to resize?

thanks, nick

JohnT

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: cd labelling in MC9
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2003, 10:50:06 am »

(i) from the MC label wizard, click on the "cd info" button (on the left) and uncheck "include artist name in track listings".

I'm afraid the other settings are not adjustable at this time and there is no option to export to a standard format. I'll add your suggestions to the future enhancement list.

Thanks,
John T.
JRiver, Inc.
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

nickharambee

• Galactic Citizen
  • doh!
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2003, 12:26:23 pm »

thanks john,

i do recommend the increase in sizes in the default cd covers, as this is, for me, the only thing missing from an excellent all round media player/package

nick.

nickharambee

• Galactic Citizen
  • doh!
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2003, 12:30:48 pm »

oh, and could you take the inverted commas out when taking out artists name from track listing,

thanks,nick.
Pages: [1]   Go Up