INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Drives and devices Explorer view: filter out non *.iso files  (Read 770 times)

kolia

• World Citizen
Drives and devices Explorer view: filter out non *.iso files
« on: August 14, 2017, 07:10:17 am »

Hello,
When viewing iso files in Drives and devices Explorer view, I'd like to see iso files only and mask for instance *.jpg files that are added when getting the cover art info from the Web. If doable, I did find the way to do it.
Thank you

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Drives and devices Explorer view: filter out non *.iso files
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 07:47:22 pm »

Forgive me, but you should really ask for what you are trying to achieve, rather than asking how to implement the solution you have decided upon.

For example, if you are trying to see all the Movies that you have in ISO format, just select the Video > Movies view, then put "[File Type]=iso" into the search field in the top left of Standard View. Done.

The "Drive and Device > Explorer" view isn't very efficient, particularly when looking at network drives.

So, what are you trying to do?
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner
Pages: [1]   Go Up