INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: mc 23.0.36  (Read 1173 times)

jhermosillo

• Recent member
mc 23.0.36
« on: August 17, 2017, 10:22:42 pm »

Tag section completely messed up with the new version, I uninstalled and installed back again and same thing, Had to go back to 23.0.30 the latest version I had on my HHD, is there a way to go back to 23.0.34, latest version is a mess.

Thanks.

Jherm

ferday

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: mc 23.0.36
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 11:05:34 pm »

In what way is it a mess?  Mine is fine

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
Re: mc 23.0.36
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2017, 11:28:20 pm »

23.0.34 (8/11/2017)

1. Changed: PlayPower - Auto refresh the zone list if some zones are inaccessible when the dialog is shown because it takes a while for network zones to show up in the list.
2. Changed: PlayPower - Persist the engen device path as well as name in saved actions.  Also be smarter about making device names human readable whenever possible.
3. Changed: PlayPower - Limit to audio playback for the time being.
4. Changed: The new tag window is opened always (no way to switch anymore).
5. NEW: Web Gizmo has a fresh new interface (still a work in progress).
6. Fixed: When running "Rename, Move, & Copy" tool with multiple JTV files, some files could be copied into the same time-shifting folder, causing Windows popup complaining about "destination file already exists".
7. Fixed: The PlayPower status dialog would not show on very quick actions. Now it shows for at least two seconds regardless.
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”
Pages: [1]   Go Up