INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tag Fields  (Read 1077 times)

MRjr

• World Citizen
Tag Fields
« on: August 23, 2017, 02:44:11 pm »

How can I get the tag field display to resemble MC 22. The current version, with a number of drop-down windows is awful.

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Tag Fields
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 05:57:35 pm »

The new tag window version, previously called the "Experimental Version" will become the default and maybe only tag window version in the future. It takes a little while to get used to it, and needs some configuration to feel comfortable with it, I find. But it is configurable, so that is good.

The new tag window was made the default for a couple of versions, so it would be the window that displayed when you clicked "Tag" in the Action Window area. That change has been reverted for now, but you may not be seeing that change yet.

Anyway, Shift-Click Tag will give you the old version.

BTW, Search is your friend.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

Blueshound24

• World Citizen
Re: Tag Fields
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 11:06:57 am »

How can I get the tag field display to resemble MC 22. The current version, with a number of drop-down windows is awful.

Agreed.
When tagging, I like to see the whole playlist at one time, (instead of a scrollable short list). That is because I like to tag selections into multiple playlists, not just one. And it is easier to tic the boxes in multiple easily viewable playlists than continually scrolling just to see all the playlists.
Desk Top:
JRiver 25 > Industrial Intona Hi Speed Isolator > UpTone Audio USB Regen > PS Audio Perfect Wave II 2.4.3 > Parasound Halo > KEF LS50 + HSU STF-1 sub x 2
~ or ~ Questyle CMA600i/Icon Audio HP8 MKII/Lyr >  HD800s/Elear/AHD7000/LCD2.2f/HD650/HD700/u18t/Roxanne

Dedicated Room:
Sony SACD 777ES > First Sound Presence Deluxe Mk II > Plinius SA100 MkIII > Von Schweikert Audio VR5
Pages: [1]   Go Up