INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRemote Feature Request: Highlight Current position in Album Tracklist  (Read 984 times)

Neco

• World Citizen

I like to navigate my albums by a list view when playing back tracks,  so its kind of like a playlist view or whatever, but in general there seems to be no "current selection/playing"  highlight function

If I try to look at the phone to see what's playing I have no idea what my current position is on the tracklist view.

This is not very good if I need to make a quick assessment of my position.

In the attached image, if I were to touch on a track briefly to start playing it, I would see a flash of that section being highlighted.  It would be nice if the current track just stayed in that highlighted color.   See how track 5 is highlighted in the second image, if you push and hold momentarily.   I want to see the currently playing track highlighted like that

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: JRemote Feature Request: Highlight Current position in Album Tracklist
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 07:23:23 pm »

To be clear, you're not wanting this when actually playing music to the MC computer right?  This is about local playback on the JRemote device itself?

Brian.

Neco

• World Citizen
Re: JRemote Feature Request: Highlight Current position in Album Tracklist
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 04:45:46 pm »

Actually now that you bring it up.

My original request was for playing local to the device (i.e I'm streaming to my phone in the car and want a quick position reference)

It would probably be nice however, if you doing playback on the PC as well, to have the remote reflect the playback position in the same way.  Especially if you're doing it through an audio system that might be playing audio elsewhere and not directly at the PC to look at its own playlist position
Pages: [1]   Go Up