INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: gPlaying Now not functional  (Read 830 times)

Fidodido

• nothing more to say...
gPlaying Now not functional
« on: January 30, 2003, 06:08:27 pm »

Hi!  I'm using Media Jukebox 8.0.394 and I would like to know if the unability to have Playing Now start my songs on software start-up is a known bug, and if not, how can that be resolved.  "Jump to Playing Now during playback" and "Start playing when files added to playing now" are both checked.  Thanks for helping  :D

xen-uno

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Checking your hard disk for errors...
Re: gPlaying Now not functional
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2003, 06:28:18 pm »

Do you mean like as soon as you click (in the Start menu) on the MJ icon, MJ opens, and playback starts? That's what I interpret when you say "on software start-up". That won't happen w/o some extra work. Explain what your doin' (and what it is you want to happen).

10-27

Fidodido

• nothing more to say...
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2003, 07:33:34 pm »

No, the opposite.  When I launch the program, songs in "Playing now" should start playing. Right?  Well they don't.  Hope this helps.  Thanks  :D

xen-uno

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Checking your hard disk for errors...
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2003, 07:46:28 pm »

When MJ starts up, there is NOTHING in Playing Now. To populate PN requires user intervention (unless you use Media Scheduler...but that's another story). To do so, I right click on a file (or files or a playlist) and select Play OR dbl click on them (this behavior is defineable), at which point playback commences. Is this what you do?

10-27

edit > Check out the MJ options under Settings>Options>General>Behavior. There's a smorgasboard of mind bending options there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up